View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 10:05 PM   #22
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by CreedCrazed
<b>Yeah I'm kind of tired of hearing everyone saying, " Oh you gotta support the band man." &nbsp;Let me ask everyone who is saying that, have you ever payed 150.00 plus dollars for a concert that totally sucked beyond your wildest dreams??? &nbsp;Not all of us can fork out that kind of money. &nbsp;What hurts the most is that I still have to pay that money back on my credit card. &nbsp;If you weren't at the Chicago show....let me just say, man you have no idea what the hell went on there. &nbsp;It wasn't just bad, it was a nightmare. </b>

It cost me 800.00 to go out to Chicago for the show from where I live and I don't regret it one bit. Between the tickets, food, partying, flights, drinks, etc. it was costly!!!!
I don't expect everyone to be perfect all the time and that includes Scott, he is human just like the rest of us. So many people think celebrities are supposed to do "no wrong", but you can't think like that. All the other shows I have attended I would have paid 4X as much because they were so powerful so the fact that I was not as happy with the Chicago show doesn't make me regret the money I paid.