View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 02:42 AM   #31
creediscool17
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: who cares about chart positions?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Icedmofo) In point of fact:

My sacrifice, To Whom It May Concern, and Broken Wings all have the same EXACT chords for the chorus.

Someday and How You Remind Me are in different keys and tempo, the clip just speeds Someday up and raises the key to MAKE it match how you remind me.

My Sacrifice, To Whom It May Concern, and Broken Wings are in different tunings on guitar, but all the choruses are the exact same chords in the exact same keys.

Just playing devil's advocate on this one.

same chords? same keys? heard of greenday? they've been playing the same three chords for 20 years in every song, every verse, and every chorus.

every band uses the same chords, its not that.. those two nickelback songs had the same intro (acoustic) same exact vocal entrance, and the same drum build up and the same distorted chorus sound... same same same. also theres a difference between creed-alterbridge and nickelback.... myles kennedy and scott stapp ACTUALLY CHANGE THEIR VOICE. if its a slow emotional song like broken wings myles kennedy sounds emotional.. if its a fast heavy paced song he sings faster with a higher pitched voice, accenting the emotion given with the music.

chad kroeger... uses the same voice... in every song. every..single...song.

no matter what the tempo, tone, or volume of the song... heavy or soft, loud or quiet... he uses that same annoying voice. has he once used vibrato in a song? like actual singing? he just YELLS. nickelback is TERRIBLE. period.