Thread: girls are evil!
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 07:19 AM   #40
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea) I don't mind being the man down on issues, i was in debate for a reason lol....In fact if you get to know me i am a very goofy guy and i am rarely serious, but when I see something i don't like i am going to tell someone about it. And the fact is that everytime I come to this forum it is always, all men are this ,all women are that. I honestly don't believe that you think every guy/girl is that way, but if you keep making those kind remarks it is going to start being a sub-concious thing.

Lets lighten up the mood a bit and i would like to ask a couple questions....

1)To the threadstarter, WHY do you post these threads about men/women, is there something that affected you that makes you feel like you have to divide men and women further?

2) Are you comfortable with the label of "dumb guy, who likes to wach football all day"?

3. DO you like to make jokes that are racist (even though you are just kidding)?

Ill continue tommorow.

lighten up the mood? damn i'ld hate to see you trying to dampen it LOL.
i posted this thread because i saw the subject on another board and i thought it was funny. i didn't think at all about spreading any steroetypes and it just a bit of fun in the battle of the sexes. guys and gals give eachother crap all the time, but i don't think too many of those have chosen not to have relationships with those of that sex....so only can only conclude its a bit of harmless fun.

am i comfortable with the dumb guy who watches football? hey i am that guy! there are guys like that and so the sterotype to a certain extent is accurate. only a fool would think all guys were like that.....

do i like to make jokes that are racist? well sometimes i do although i'm careful about who they are made about. for instance irish jokes are fair game and in the right circles i'll make them about the native people of australia. jewish jokes are a bit of a sensitive area so i steer clear of that except for the obvious tight-arse factor lol.

seriously life is too short to worry about all of this crap. it would be a much better world if people didn't take things so personally and lived in a more carefree manner.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie