View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 10:25 AM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Parable Of Lazrus ~John~6<3~26<3~27

the word said i spoke to the people in parables, because they could not see hear or understand what the spirt saith, because men are defiled they are not clean which is why the lamb of god took the sins for many, Verily Verliy I say Unto Ya, YE SEEK Me NOT BECAUSE Ye Did Eat Of The Loaves And Were Filled Labour Not For That Meat That Will Perish And Decay But For That Meat Which Endureth Unto Everlasting Life Which The Son Of Man SHALL GIVE UNTO FOR HIM HATH GOD THE FATHER SEALED, Many Would Not Understand Because It was Not Given Unto Theme To Know The Mysteries The Dead Should Bury The Dead, Because He Promised Us A Dwelling Place For When The Sun Become To Hot So The Sons Of Men Could Rest Their Heads, Mark 4>12>13> THAT SEEING They May See And Again Not Perceive And Hearing They May Hear And Not Understand Lest At Anytime They Should Be Converted , And Their Sins , Should Be Forgiven, THE WORDE OF GOD SAITH Know Ye Knot THIS PARABLE AND HOW THEN WILL YE KNOW ALL PARABLES, jason many thanks for bringing these larger than life teachings in the word of God for us all this past year, and those who knoweth the suffering minstries and the minstries that would be trialed, would be ours, as most of you already know im relocating so it may be a while, before im back with you, i pray in jesus name peace and strengeth will be with all, as transitions are taking place, i will miss all of you, blessings and strengeth and peace be with us again in jesus mighty name,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grab a moving buddy.jpg (5.4 KB, 455 views)