View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 11:18 PM   #26
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by njcreedite) Y100 a local Philly station...that happens to say they hate Creed ...alot (except of course when they were touring..then they were trying to get them to come talk at their station.. )..and ways..
They mentioned the stolen guitars and said how wonderful it was...and maybe now Creed won't be able to play anymore music..what a blessing.

UGH!!! That station is SOOOO annoying. The day crews play Creed, but the night crews think they are toooo cool for Creed. Idiots...

Hey, does that station have an internet request??? If they do, would you kindly post it for me??? Oh, I just learned I have nation wide calling, do you know the request line??? I'm almost out of school, I'll be bored!

And if anyone has nationwide calling, and you think it's fun to bombard mostly anti-Creed playing stations, then call (405)-460-5288
and request Creed. I know it's wrong, but I do not care, I feel, like the evilest Creed fan in the whole community!
(if anyone is as weird as me and does this, don't mention AB, because they'll start talking crap about them before they're even out.)
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp