View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 07:26 AM   #5
SnowBlower-HALL
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Robin101) Hello, Everyone!! Long time reader, first time, uh,... Submitter.

Just thought I'd give my opinion on certain topics regarding Creed, AB, SS.
I was a huge Creed fan and was obviously disappointed when they split. My views on Alter Bridge were mixed at first, but the more I listen to it the more I like it - always a good sign.
But I was looking forward to Stapp's work with more interest. My love for Creed was mainly down to his voice and the lyrics - I think alot of Creed fans can relate to that. I find it amazing that so many people find similarities in Creed/AB lyrics - one piece of advice to these people - don't think about teaching English Literature! As Titan9 stated in regards to Stapp - 'the lyrics fit the man'.
Unlike the majority (it seems) I actually liked Relearn Love. But The Great Divide is even better. His voice sounds great, the melody is uplifting and the lyrics are...O.K. This song, whether you like or not, has obviously made people curious. Isn't that what you want as a fledgling solo artist?

A few questions to finish with. What do you think of AB slagging Stapp off? Why have they decided to go public? Stapp's silence?

Take care.

Snowblower will have your tea ready in an hour.