View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 08:14 PM   #5
Johnnynips
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Uncertain Drummer

Hey dude,

Sorry aberout getting all fired up about this whole Bridge/ Creed rivalry..I guess everyone has different preferences on what they liked or disliked about the band when they were creed. My own prison was an awesome cd from ode to torn. The thing is creed may have stepped away from their hardrock image after that cd, but they gave us 8-9 years of good music. I will admit that stapp is an ass and what he did to the band totally pissed me off, however there is just this feeling when you hear a creed song classic or from weathered that they were special and that bands like them do not come along every day. I especially appreciate this now as there really other than alterbridge there is a shortage of quality rock music on the radio. Yeah creed may have sounded the same to some people but compared to the bands that are around presently i prefer to pop in any creed cd or One day remains over the crap songs the radio is playing now. I feel that mark and company have a ton of talent and maybe the next cd with a little more time it will be alot better, not saying this one wasn't good, Music wise it totally kicked as and I agree with you was probably the most aggresive stuff from them in a while. I just think Kennedy needs to get rid of the little gay things he does like the ooohs and ahhhs and he's be awesome..example , if he did more songs like metalingus or find the real or even broken wings. I guess the song that had a lot of potential that kinda turned me off to them at first was probably open your eyes....