View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 02:49 PM   #75
whitebird
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) First of all I did reasearch about My Lai, and yeah it seems like they did kill these villagers just for kicks. I understand why -- war does fuck with people minds and sometimes they just explode and do irrational things -- but facts are still facts.

Also the whole question about Russia is really out of nowhere... I said I like this country better, ist this enough? As for Russia I can tel you even more horrid things about that country. If you love the country it does not mean that you close your eye on its shortcommings. That's not love, thats blind stupid zeal.

My story may shock some of you with it's graphic details, but that is my intent. The reason that I am posting this story, is to tell you to never blindly follow any large group of people. Personalities are diverse, some people have proud honesty, and others hide great darkness. Believing 100% in people you do not personally know, is folly. Watch, listen, and learn. Only then can you decide.

The man I spoke personally with, was a sniper in Vietnam. He told me that when a new "guy" joined his unit in the jungle, an initiation right was given to each man, before they would be accepted. Each new guy was given a human ear, that had been cut off of one of their "Kills". This man had to chew this human ear, to be accepted by the other members of the squad. The man I spoke with grinned when he told me that he had eaten an ear himself. I was also told that some men cut off the breast of female "kills" and used them as tobacco pouches. Shocked? I hope you are, as I was.

Some of these men reinlisted too many times, and were forced to return to the U.S.A.