View Single Post
Old 04-04-2004, 03:28 PM   #1
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Last night was prom......

and I had a great time. My date picked me up around 6:30 p.m. b/c our pictures were at 6:45 and we were supposed to meet at Red Lobster at 7:00. Me and my date were the first ones to arrive at the restaurant b/c everyone else was running a little late. We didn't get to order until close to 8:00 and the dance started at 9:00. Well my date was the master of ceremonies so he had to be back at the dance before 8:30. We finally got our food around 8:15 so he was in a rush to eat. I had to get a ride back to the dance with some of my other friends b/c he had to leave earlier and he didn't want to rush me. We ate rather quickly and we still had some time to spare before the dance started and besides, we didn't want to be there right at 9:00. So we walked around the mall a little bit in our prom dresses while everyone gave us these weird looks. Then we drive to the dance and they played nothing but slow country songs. Every now and then they would play rap music, but we couldn't dancve tot hat b/c at the last dance, some people were doing some lude dance moves and the dean of our school said if he caught any of us doing that, we would get thrown out. So the dance pretty much sucked, but me and my frinds made the most of it. I went to an after party at a friends house and I stayed until 4:00 a.m. I was really tired this morning b/c I got up for church, but I'll take a nap later.
As soon as I get the pictures developed, I'll post 'em here.

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you