Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 08:57 PM   #2469
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen And Amen And Amen And Amen

Come On great post brother Holding On THE SUSTAINER OF LIFE AND DEATH THE CONFIRMER OF TRUTH, AMEN AND AMEN Psalm 139,8 and 11 IF We Ascend Up Into Heaven Thou Art There If We Make Our Bed Hell Behold HE IS THERE IF We Take Thy Wings Of Morning And Dwell In The Uttermost Parts Of The Sea EVEN THERE SHALL THY RIGHT HAND HOLD US If If We Say Surley The Darkness Shall Cover Me Even The Night Shall Light Be Around Us GLORY TO GOD We Also Know That Jesus Himself Had A Suffering Ministry AS HE WAS THE ONLY WAY AND THE ONLY TRUTH AND THE ONLY LIFE 2 COR 6, 6 and 7 BY Pureness By Knowlege By longsuffering by kindness by the holy ghost by love unfeifned BY THE WORD OF TRUTH By The Power Of God By The Armour Of Righteousness On The Right Hand And The Left ISA.49 8 And 10 In Acceptable Time Have I Heared Thee And In Day OF SALVATION Have I Helped Thee FOR A Coveant Of The People To Establish The Earth To Cause To Inherit The Desloate Hertiages That Thou May Say To The Prisoners Go Forth To Theme That Are In Darkness Show Yourselves They Shall Feed In Thy Ways And Their Pastures Shall Be High In All Places They Shall Not Hunger Nor Thirst Neither Shall The Heat Nor The Sum Smite Theme For He Hath Mercy On Theme Shall Lead Theme Even By The Springs Of Water Shall He Guide Theme Wonderfull Post Brother BLESSING AND STRENETH Kats In The Names That Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of Jesus