Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 09:28 AM   #2467
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
When Evening Falls So Hard

HE WILL COMFORT THEE Bub you did a post in the daily a while back cant recall about we need to start reconizing THAT JESUS DID SO MUCH FOR US THAN JUST FORGIVE OUR SINS that was just the beginging GLORY TO GOD The Lord Of Host Says Come Unto Me Me The Way Yopu Are And I Will Cloth You And I Will Clean You, ST Luke, 5, 20,24 AND WHEN He Saw Their FAITH he said unto theme Man THY SINS ARE FORGIVEN THEE. AND THE SCRIBES AND THE PHARISEES Oh Of Course Began To Reason THE LORD THY GOD DID SAY NO MAN IS JUSTIFIED WITH GOD BUT WHEN THE CORNERSTONE RISEN GLORY TO GOD ALL THINGS IN HIM WERE JUSTIFIED Again The Scribes And The Pharisees began to reason saying Who IS THIS WHICH SPEAKETH BLASPHEMIE Who Can Forgive Sin Except God Alone, BUT WHEN JESUS PERCEIVED THEIR THOUGHTS HE ANSWERING SAID UNTO THEME, WHAT REASON YE IN IN YOUR HEARTS Whether Is Easier To Say Thy Sins Be forgiven thee Or To Say Rise Up And Walk BUT YE MAY KNOW THAT THE SON OF MAN HATH POWER UP ON EARTH TO FORGIVE SINS and till this very day GLORY the Violent TAKE HIS FORGIVEN POWER BY FORCE i believe brother and testify IN THE WORDS MY GOD SPOKE All is forgiven but know sign will be given EXCEPT JONA JESUS will restore his people AND GET THEME THROUGH ANY TRIAL THEY OUR GOING THROUGH TODAY One Thing I Know Bub and that was beautiful post at that time JEHOVHOA GOD may Not Be Ready To Put Us Right Where We Wanna Be Just Yet THE WILL BELONGS TO HIM BUT HE IS ALREADY AND WATING TO PULL YOU THROUGH What Ever IS BINDING YOU From The Prize AMEN AND AMEN So Lets Not Castawy Yet Our Confindence Good post this Morning BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Groove Kats And Have A Killer Friday Loves Ya nd PEACE BE WITCHA,s