View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 05:12 PM   #22
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Oh, I agree. I definitely like HC and MOP more than Weathered, but Weathered had its good parts. Creed was going in the pop radio direction, and I think they could have continued to be successful with that. Look at the other Rock bands that have gone pop radio: 3 Doors Down, Nickelback, Staind etc. 3 Doors Down has continued to have hits on pop radio as has Nickelback. Creed was, in my opinion, a bunch better than those bands, so surely they could have had equal(if not more) success on pop radio. I know, that doesn't necessarily transfer to HoF contender, but really, what does qualify a band for the HoF? Is it records sold? Is it success on radio? Is it creativity? Is it the length of time that they are together as a band? Is it number of albums sold? Is it a combination of all these? I'm kinda curious. I don't pay much attention to the HoF, so I wouldn't know what their criteria is for who gets in and who doesn't get in. Have any of the ultra successful 90s Rock bands(Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Soundgarden, just to name 3) got into the HoF?

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!

Last edited by titan9 : 06-02-2005 at 05:22 PM.