View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 02:08 PM   #23
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Are you freaking kidding me! I would of gone up and talked up a storm to him!!! Taco Bell hugh? I got to check out some of the tour buses a little. We parked right next to 3 of them and they had the doors open, pretty plush needless to say. I was walking by and curiously looking towards them and some guy not sure who it was was smiling and saying "hey you going to the show tonight?" I was like YOU BET! He smiled and said " Looking forward to playing in this cool place" Not too sure who it was, he had on a ball hat and had semi-long hair and lots of tattoos. Could of been some of the guys from Tantric not too sure, it was dark outside and all I could see was his siloutte! Needless to say I wanted an invite inside the bus! I had a chance to go backstage afterwards but they packed up in a real hurry and the actual band members were leaving way ahead to get out of the storm......... DAMN SNOW!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"