View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Just a Beautiful Video And Place

It's amazing to see beauty like this come together in our world. I know people who don't believe in God claim they see and recognize beauty in this world, and I'm not doubting them. But what a beautiful world God did create, even with all the problems that a lot of times we ourselves cause in it.

The Lord possessed me in the beginning of His way, before His works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there was no depth, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: While as yet He had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. When He prepared the heavens, I was there: when He set a compass upon the face of the depth: When He established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: When He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not pass His commandment: when He appointed the foundations of the earth: Then I was by Him, as one brought up with Him: and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him: Rejoicing in the habitable part of His earth; and my delights were with the sons of men. " (Proverbs 8:22-31 KJV)

Oh yeah, here's the link.

http://www.vimeo.com/3846698

Jason