Old 04-06-2009, 06:00 PM   #2526
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) April 6th

"Commit thy way unto the Lord."

Prayer is not a way for us to make ourselves wealthy and prosperous. The Christian's mind should be set on higher things. When we pray to the Lord, always remembering to say, "Thy will done," we will find the truth of Christ squarely centered in our lives.

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psalm 37:4

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN I know This Sounds Crazy Brother WE ALWAYS MUST PRAY IN THE WILL OF THE FATHER IF IT BE THY WILL MY GOD, Not Ours GLORY TO GOD From My Inside Math Precepts Not That Their Mine BUT GODS, WHEN One Finds Theirself In A certian Relm We Cant understand you may dealing in a waxed area where another of thy spirt is on fire Its Best To Stop And To Think AND COMENT THY MIND THY SOUL THY HEART UNTO GOD And That Takes You To The Place WHERE YOU CANT SEE WHERE GOD IS Trying To Work With You The Most FOR WE OUR NOT THE KEEPER OF OUR SOUL BUT HE IS, Psalm 10, God Hears And Acts Verse 17 Lord Thou Has Heared The desire of the humble Thou Wilt Prepare Their Heart THOU Will Cause Thine Ear To Hear BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Kats,