Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 07:56 PM   #6870
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

have i really reached a phase in my life where all the wanabees and canbeess will reduce just to one.............. to the one dat is really me............ iknow dat when we are growing up.............we think that when "we'll grow up" i might be this or i might be that.......i ll hae love, money....ill look like this....ill do dat ....wont do dat.......... but u do reach a pahse in life when that all reduces to just one...........the self dat u really are.......i am 23 years old........ is it too early for me to think dat what i am right know might just be the person that ill be for the rest of my life.......or may be what ill be in the comming few months might just be what ill be for the rest of my life......... suddenly all the neeed for love ....... all the fantacies and desires for being lovedd.............are looking just a bit too much idolistic.......... may be i should realise the reallness around me........... ishould consider seriously my being what i am......to be what ill be for the rest of my life........... have i grown up ........ a lot in just past few minutes realising all this.............damn......... life without all the options as i used to see........all the dreams and all the fantasies........all the recklessness and carefree........ without all this........all iam left with is ......reality!!!........... is growing up dat difficult.....!!!........... hmmmmm............