Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 06:19 PM   #3088
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

New Life

This has been a great week, I am really tired and sleepy but tomorrow night I become an official night owl. I will become the the one who roams the hall at night...all night... taking care of those who truly need help. You see on days...you get all kinds of requests, some people are just lonely and want to talk. At night...most of those who don't really need anything are sleeping. The ones that are truly in pain are up...and they need help. That is my job, and I love taking care of them.

I had to say goodbye to my lead guy on days last night because I am done with day orientation. I bought him a gift card for lunch on me. He did not want to take it, but I made him, and I also made him give me a hug. Great guy and I love him, we spent 60 hours together taking care of sick people.

Today I was given a mentor who is a huge success and he is going to take me to the next level. I opened a new account in my new name and I am on my way to achieving ALL OF MY GOALS, now...not just one.

I had put all my focus on graduating and receiving my degree...it is a very demanding field and it is something I had to do for myself. Time consuming... Now I almost have all my ducks in a row and I am going to achieve my other goals that I have specifically outlined. God has blessed me.

Funny thing is that my goals were more about happiness and doing good than money, but when I followed that path...The money began to flow in...and so did the gifts and the blessings that money can't buy. Fabulous...

I have so many loving people in my life now...

You know when you are in a new field or a new job...or in a new school. At first people don't accept you and with time you blend in...well the medical field is a little different, you have to pass the test...Yesterday...I PASSED.

I have a lot of great friends who are just like me and care about the same things I do. Wonderful!!! So thankful!...and all I had to do was have the courage to be me and to follow my dream. God is SOOO GOOD! I am truly happy!