View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 01:05 PM   #4
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I actually find it hard to believe that Stapp is Wind-Up's main focus. It seems to me that they're still focusing on the "big" four: Seether(they've got a new CD coming out soon), Evanescence(I think I heard that they're working on a new CD), Alter Bridge(already have a successful CD out and are touring like crazy) and Submersed(already have a good CD out and are touring as well). I seriously find it hard to believe that Stapp is one of the artists that Wind-Up considers to be among the "money-makers" that they currently have signed. Afterall, if Stapp were one of the "money-makers", wouldn't he have a better looking official site? That IS Wind-Up's job, afterall.

Anyway, back on topic, this is terrific, awesome news. I have been waiting for months just to see a story like this posted. We now have confirmation(for anyone who doubted it) that Stapp has, indeed, recorded some songs(perhaps even all of them) for the new album. The next step, in my opinion, is for Wind-Up to post a few clips of these songs to allow the fans(us) to get a preview of what's to come. I also think that it is completely awesome that Stapp performed those songs in person in front of Wind-Up. To me, that makes a great impression to them, and hopefully they'll reward him(with good promotion, a decent amount of focus on him[though I don't want them to ignore the other highly talented artists they have signed] and *gasp* a good web site) for it. I'm looking forward to hearing these six songs, whenever that is(am I the only one who hopes just one of those songs "leaks" to the internet? I want to hear the new music that badly, lol!)

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!