Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 06:51 AM   #3036
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Ghost Writing

You know, I always wanted to be a ghost writer...its so much fun being mysterious. But those who really know me, know me. ;-) Ha! My true friends.
Doesn't matter how long friends are absent from one another's presence if it's true friendship you take up right where you left off, this brings tears to my eyes because there is no greater gift in life than to know you are loved for the real you.

We put on masks through out our life to please and to not offend, especially if we are in the minority with our true feelings. And many times we are in such a state of focus for pleasing others we lose who we are and what really makes us happy and brings us real joy in life.

I finally had to ask myself, Do you really want to sacrifice your joy just to be in the presence and accepted by a certain social group, or do you want to be happy and surrounded by those who love you unconditionally? After years of being a part of the first solution (miserably pretending). I finally chose the second solution.

It took years to figure out who I was, what I liked and didn't like. I am still on the journey. I don't think we ever really arrive and that is the fun of it. I do know now how important it is to be honest about the growth process because within it you meet some amazing people who truly care about your well being.

I also had to ask myself, Why am I so worried about being accepted by certain individuals? Why do I pretend to be someone I am not to gain approval? Then I looked in the mirror and I realized that, In reality it has nothing to do with the outside, it all reflects the inside of me. How I feel about me when I am alone is a direct reflection of how I am treated in the outside world.

Others feel my energy and respond or are drawn to what I am in alignment with. If it is self hate, I am going to attract that exact pattern in my life that will reflect how I feel about myself. They will hate me.

If it is self love, to know I am a child of God and that He loves me enough to have His spirit live inside me and guide me, to become His temple of dwelling. Then others will feel and be drawn and respond to that energy. "true love".

You ever wonder why some are said to be charismatic (everybody loves them) and you see others that seem to be surrounded by bullies (them against the world) Take time to talk to them and really get to know who they are on the inside, what their internal dialogue is in their mind. It becomes so obvious.

The key is changing the thought pattern, of self hate to self love (not narcissim (separation from all) but pure love (unification with all) there is a fine line between the two.

I have also learned that the first step in changing that in someone is encouraging them and motivating them and loving them for who they are. The exact way that you change it within yourself.

I feel like a ton of bricks have been lifted off my back, things are improving everyday. Life is Amazing! Happy to be ALIVE!

"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and "head" and hands." Robert M. Pirsig

Have an Amazing MONDAY! It is going to be miraculous...

Last edited by Sasa : 09-17-2012 at 07:07 AM.