View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003, 06:10 AM   #3
Jez
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Transcript

Sent the video to a friend and she graciously transcripted it for me (she's a much faster typist than I am, lol)

So here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming up: Fans take revenge on a rock group after a concert they say was awful! Why? The claim? The members of the band were either drunk or somehow inebriated. We talked to one of the fans earlier this week – now, the lead singer of Creed, Scott Stapp, joins me here in the studio with his side of the story. That’s up next.

(plays clips from DSD, MS)

ABRAMS: The plaintiffs in the case claim that the group’s lead singer was quote ‘either medicated and/or intoxicated’, the suit asked for a full refund of parking and tickets. But the judge threw out the case, saying the judiciary isn’t gonna start evaluating the arts. But the judge left open the possibility that they could refile the case on a different theory.

One person who was watching the show on justice the other night is Scott Stapp, lead singer of the rock band Creed, he joins me now in the studio, thanks a lot for coming in, we appreciate it.

SCOTT: Good to see you again

ABRAMS: Alright, first question we’ve gotta deal with is, That night, were you drunk and/or medicated?

SCOTT: No… c’mon. No.

ABRAMS: Alright. So when this guy says about rolling around on the floor and all that… I wasn’t at the concert. Just tell us about that night.

Creed~~Bullets