View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 11:21 AM   #13
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) the interview was after the car crash?

she was lucky to get him in a good day! (kidding!!!!!)

Now, I don't think the board is negatively to Stapp... actually, it's pretty divided... girls relate to Stapp, boys to Mark. but it's undeniable that some of Stapp's acts led people to have a different vision of him (not saying he did it on purpose)...

It's just Mark and Flip seem to be much more fan friendly... and I tell you, it doesn't matter if Creed gets back and stays on the road for 10 years, putting a kick ass show after the other... people will always point to Chicago...

but we all know that 2002 was hard: throat, accident and legal problems with ex-wife about your son's custody... how do you expect the guy remains focused??? at one point it will stress him out and he'll try to escape... unfortunately, his timing wasn't the best.

So that's it....the boys hate Stapp. Alot of guys hate Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt cause that's all their girlfriends or wives talk about....does that make them bad actors, arrogant or possessing a big ego? So no one here has ever made a mistake...a real big one...and then couldn't make it right? Would you be that fan friendly if you saw fans talking about you the way some people talk about Stapp? The only people who will still point to Chicago are those sickos who sit and watch and hope for something to fail.

If you don't see that there are people here to choose to be negative about one particular band member, then you never will see it. Your post pretty much proves it. OTHER than the Chicago incident.....give me specific examples of things Stapp has done that should make people think differently of him.........if its an interview...tell me what he said that was offensive.