Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 11:49 AM   #7818
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

"a moment of depression"

Late that night…she whispered in my ear…. “I want to do “shing-she shing-she”… and I said “ honey!...what the fuck!!!......go to sleep” earlier that day, I told her that my last priority out of any thing that I will ever do would be to end up under a sixteen wheeler……..and she acknowledged that ……thou she still insisted that we should fly…… next morning….. she just kept staring and staring…..and I smiled…… and I knew at that moment….that we were flying…… I recalled it from the day before …….. when I was groping for the pack of cigarette in the glove compartment…. she poured pepsi over the radio and said that it would make the sun go down early…..I told her to wipe the pepsi off the floor cause that will make the moon break in to two….. she never really cared for the moon anyways…… when the sun was down she whispered that she could steal the alfalfa from the mountain top…..i told her “Honey…. We will do that just when we fly…. But I still cant find my pack of cigarettes..”... but she knew what was this all about…..and it made her fall asleep….