Thread: XBox or PS2?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 01:59 PM   #3
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ok I voted for PS2 too... 'cause I only know Vice City on that platform and I loved playing it. I'm very fond of playing videogames... My sons have got a GameCube and PS2... (SNES, Gameboy and Nintendo 64 are still playing strong!)

I play videogames since Atari but I'm actually die-hard on videogames since 1989... I went beserk on the SNES (Legend of Zelda: A link to the past)... and after that there was no stopping me!! I just finished FFX... and I started FFX-2!! (It's released here in March) Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 2....

Yeah... I love the action/adventures the most. But love to play multi-players too... All time fav for multi-player is Perfect Dark on the 64!

Racing games are ok too! Destruction Derby (Arena's), Need for Speed Underground, Midnight Club etc. etc.

Oh man I can go on and on and on and on about it! The only games I don't play are Sportsgames like NBA, FIFA, Soccer etc.

Well maybe we'll have a X-box too in the future but I'm not that crazy 'bout those HUUUUUUGE controllers LOL!!

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God