View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 08:26 AM   #12
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stand Up and Shout has to be the biggest Try hard With arms Wide Open Foundation.

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) ^ Yeah, it's a tiny bit disappointing that we couldn't secure standupandshout.com/.net. Someone else had already registered those two domain names, so mkstandupandshout.com is the next best thing. I'm looking forward to getting this thing up--it's really going to be a collabrative effort between me, Roffe and Lith. We all have our abilities that we are bringing to it, so I think it's going to turn out really good in the end. As Lith mentioned, my friend will also help out. He's actually in charge of setting up the online community for the site. And he's giving us free hosting, which is pretty good.
Yeah, it'll be fun! I'm working on the layout as we speak!

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) i still dont understand the purpose of this thread.......... ....we have another one exclulsively for Standupadnshout............ ???
There can't be too many threads, right? After all, this is good promotion for us!

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) Oh and one way to look at the adress is Myles Kennedy: Stand Up And Shout!
Yeah, I think everything will work out fine if we actually "name" the site "Myles Kennedy: Stand Up And Shout" in oder for people to remember it, you know?

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor