View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 05:16 PM   #5
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
LOL marry an american guy, well same applies if you get pregnant on US soil. Well, have a child on US soil. Just some info... in any case. If you get caught, you are exiled from the U.S. and immediately deported. People who miss immigration deadlines are kicked ouf for five years, those who lie on thier paperwork and get caught are gone for 11. In a post 9/11 world, if you get caught with fraudulent documentation, you will serve jail time here and THEN get deported. Trust me, its not worth it. INS policy in the US is different for countries. For example, I was born in Mexico. INS's pocily is different for Mexican immigrants when compared to those from Canada, other latin american countries, or in your case England or Spain.

Where you move too also depends greatly. If you go to NYC, the cost of living is high, very high. If you move to some rural city, the cost of living will be lower.

My Advice, come visit for a few days with a visa, but do EVERYTHING the legal way. You will regret it greatly if you fuck up. I've lived here my entire life. Ive spent more time in the back of a squad car than I have out side the country (and thats not a lot), but it took me 15 years for my immigration papers to run thier course. Its a slow brutal process and you dont want to fuck it up.