View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 09:48 PM   #25
Kimvan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You guys know me formerly as Kim V. I'm a believer, but I don't usually come in this forum much, only because I don't enjoy "debating" about my spirituality, but I check it out once in awhile to see if someone needs prayer. Anyway, when I saw this thread, I couldn't resist because I soooo enjoy praising God and thanking Him for His many blessings!!
I truly do not take anything for granted, because He blesses me and my family in so many ways, too numerous to mention!! In all the little things that seem to just fall into place just the right way in a day, and then to the big things that are just way to big for me to handle alone (but never to big for our awesome God!), He never ceases to amaze me! His love, grace, mercy, and perfect peace are what get me through each and every day! Kind of makes me wonder how I ever got through life without Him before I was saved. I always knew about God, and loved Him, but never had a real relationship with the Lord Jesus. Not to say that everything is always perfect in my life, because it certainly isn't! But I deal with life and everything the enemy tries to throw at me much better now that I have the Lord truly in my life!! Amen! SHOUT TO THE LORD, ALL THE EARTH, LET US SING, POWER AND MAJESTY, PRAISE TO THE KING, MOUNTAINS BOW DOWN AND THE SEAS WILL ROAR AT THE SOUND OF YOUR NAME!!!

Just give love to all....

Peace, and God Bless