View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 11:45 PM   #69
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: I know that I'll get the reply "oh one-sided mods" or whatever but Dogstar has a very valid point here. It seems that a few select individuals love to criticize how this board is run and whine about how their opinion is not welcome here, yet they (1) continue to come here and post, and (2) only post in response to "anti-Stapp" threads a majority of the time.

well, it's your bb steve...and it's your mods..and of course you give them the lea way to run things the way they see fit, and you "trust" they will do it properly in your absence...

but as far as i'm concerned, mods that feel compelled to come back with smart a$$ remarks on other posters for personal reasons of their own, are not doing the job that they should be doing...i have a feeling that if it were NOT a mod but just some "regular" poster doing the same thing...they would be warned and banned...now wouldn't they?

Being one of the few select individuals you are refering to, let me ask you...why does it matter WHAT someone replies to...or whether they do it ALL THE TIME....or only when THEY feel like it...? Maybe some people just want to post if it's something they really feel DESERVES a reply...and if it does, speaking for me, i will continue to reply.

So, ctfan and omerta...plant one of them trees for me, i hear the view is heavenly...cause i've been called a martyer and a heck of a lot worse...and of course, having any kind of faith in stapp's project apparently does constitute the "title"...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing