View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 12:43 AM   #1
hide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
how can Creed be improved

Creed is one of the great bands I'm sure you agree but what would you like to see the guys doing?

I feel their live performances can be improved by:

changing up the setlist every night to encourage people to go to more then 1 or 2 gigs. Change up the setlist every night a completely new setlist would be good but even 3 or 4 different songs a night would be fantastic. I woud love to see more rarer songs and b-sides such as To Whom It May Concern and Nothing.

When this is done Creed could release offical bootlegs which would make Wind-Up and Creed more money but it would be much better for us as well will get bootlegs of commercial quality. Bands such as Grateful Dead and Pearl Jam are doing it and Clear Channel is following suit.

They should also incoporate more covers into their concerts including I'm Eighteen and their Doors covers. They should also cover other classic bands such as U2 and Metallica for starters and go on to Led Zepplin, Lynard Skynard etc: