View Single Post
Old 10-17-2003, 08:26 PM   #27
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I agree w/ both what Mr Seeker and Matt are saying.... on one hand, we all die as sinners, and it depends on our beliefs (and other things, depending on whatever denomination/religion you are) that determines whether we enter into heaven or the "weeping and gnashing of teeth." I have never seen in the Bible that pure, perfect heterosexuality is such a determinant for salvation; all sins are equal in God's eyes, so would it be fair to say if you were a believer who followed your religion's beliefs almost perfectly, and you stole a candy bar from a store then got run over by a car crossing the street (dying immediately, unable to confess your sin), that you would be not permitted to enter heaven. I'm sure you'd agree this seems quite absurd; however, if, indeed, all sins are equal, than shouldn't believing gays be allowed into heaven? I, however, am certainly not advocating homosexuality; I believe that God creating, as MrSeeker points out, the perfectly interlocking parts was no accident. Ask yourself this: how would a population in which homosexuality "ruled" remain in tact? Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, my friends.