View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 03:38 PM   #15
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hilaree, (stapp's ex) has mysapce...

If you've heard what Stapp has said in interviews, Hilaree has basically taken no move to be involved in her own son's life. Anyone who just abandons their son like that, well, I have a hard time respecting them. If you wanted to party(and there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you balance it so you can be there for your child) and didn't want/wasn't ready to be a parent, then why did you have the child? I feel really bad for Jagger and I really respect Stapp for doing the best he knows how to raise his child. It's a lot more than Jagger's bio mother is doing, that's for sure.

And, yes, I normally don't comment on this stuff. But when Hilaree's name comes up, I can't resist saying something.

Yes I heard those interviews, but whens the last time u heard him say that? I mean, I know she's not the best parent, but there has to be more to the story then we know. As for her having a child, it's because love makes u do things u sometimes don't wanna do, we all been there, rather it be a child, or whatever. I also feel bad for Jagger myself. Yes Stapp is doing the best he can, being a single parent as he was for a while, is not the easiest thing anyone can do. U just put ur all into it and pray that it keeps going smoothly.