View Single Post
Old 03-29-2004, 12:09 AM   #17
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) I think your use of the word "cared" is appropriate.
I didn't mean "cared" as in they no longer care for their fans anymore, I used cared as in they aren't together anymore. There's no point in going around acting like they are still together. Do you see what I mean?

Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) I think they did care early on. Do they now? I don't know for sure; all I can go on is their actions to date.
Yeah yeah, alright. I think we will agree to disagree (once again my friend) before we start arguing. I still think Creed cares, but managment, and Creed Ink are giving off the impression that Creed no longer care about their fans.

Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) You like to make it sound like Creed (the band) is totally insulated from their label. Come on..
That's not the message I was trying to get through. They are seperated from their label to a certian extent though. This message that Creed Ink and managment are givinig us, obviously is negative, and I don't think it has much, or anything at all to do with the band members themselves.

Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) If the members really cared about their fans, Creed would have bent over backwards.
They do care about their fans, okay? When Creed were together they put their heart and souls into what they did and the fans meant everything to them. You mentioned Chicago, so Chicago gives you the impression that Creed doesn't care about their fans? Well, it was one night. One damn night, no one's perfect, no band is perfect, and everybody makes mistakes. Creed didn't have a very good concert that night at all, but not every band does. Their only human.

Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) Now, I could be wrong and Creed may magically come back together and make another MOP... but I don't think many people see that happening.
Well, that would be awesome, but as of now, I don't see that happening, and when these solo albums come out, even more so. That's life.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006