View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 02:33 PM   #6
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Evil_wizzzard) I'm to very disappointed in the Alter Bridge cd. Comparing to creed, alter bridge is bullshit... It seems to me, that the guys from alter bridge are doing just everything to make more and more money... this whole alter bridge project is so comercial as hell... The soul of the music and spirit of the words are gone in alter bridge...
Yesterday I saw the OYE video and for me it was a parody of rock music, in fact the whole alter bridge cd, except few songs, is a parody of rock music... Although Tremmonti guitars still rock, but when Myles starts to sing, I'll better shut my ears... Myles as vocalist is just normal, he isn't extraordinary as Stapp and he never will be... thats the sadest thing of all...
Hey, hey, hey, CALM down!!

Well, of course Alter Bridge dosen't sound like Creed, they're two different bands, and don't say AB didn't tell you!! I'm a bit more of the metal-head, and I'm glad they've gone into the heavier side, AB rocks man!! I love the Alter Bridge-video, and I have to say Myles is AT LEAST as good as Stapp. In fact, I don't miss Stapp at all. But I will always love and support him.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Evil_wizzzard) P.S My apologies to them, who think different...
Thank you

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor