View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 01:03 AM   #1122
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) March 28th

"One Mediator."

We do not need another person, no matter how mighty, pious, or special, to intercede for us before God. As his children, we can go freely, knowing that God himself has provided the perfect mediator between us and himself. That mediator alone is head of the church and chief priest before God for us. His name is Christ Jesus, our Lord.

There is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men.

1 Timothy 2:5-6

You may personally know the forgiveness of sins and the answer of prayer through the sole mediatorship of Jesus Christ.

Greg Wilson

Heaven

Amen The Lord Speaks To Us All Different He That Knows The Heart Searches The Heart and we never know FOR A FACT through others because God Speaks To Our Hearts One On One Others Can Confirm To You Through Untiy And Prayer and knowing your Relationship With You And Your God Will Let You Know If Another Is Leading You In Truth Or Falsehood just because your just a person And The Lord Has Spoken To Your Heart And You Know Its Truth It Should Not Be Stolen Or Question By Some Guy Who Is In Authertiy With A License To Preach Christ Is The Head Of The Church And His Place Is Your Heart Jesus Said Im A The Truth The Way In The Life No Man Can Reach The Father Except Through Me Pslam 139. 13.18 For Thou Hast Possessed My Reins Thou Hast Covered Me In My Mothers Womb I Will Praise Thee For I,am fearfully And Wonderfully made marvellous are thy works and that my soul knoweth right well my substance was not hid from thee when i was made in secret and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth thine eyes did see my sunstance yet being un perfect and in thy book all my members were written which in continuance were fashioned when yet there was none of theme how precious also are thy thoughts unto me O God How Great Is The Sum Of Theme If i should count theme they are more in number than the sand when i awake im still awake in thee We Serve Christ He Whashed Away Our Sins And Sees Only The Good In Every Living Creature under the sun
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done