View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 11:20 PM   #91
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
First Quote:

Quote: (Originally Posted by FEREZ1) i'm so glad Mark and Flip have broke free from him so that they can go on and acheive their true potential. Unlike Stapp they seen to be pretty down to earth people, though they will probably never get the respect they deserve because people see them as the same as Stapp.
Mark has the potential to be one of the greatest rock guitarists of modern times!
I adore Creed. They have written some amazing songs The best is yet to come,

Then.........
Quote: (Originally Posted by FEREZ1) I used to like creed, but then i discovered Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Nirvana etc... you know, REAL rock bands, not this watered down, manufactured rubbish you all listen to.
In fifty years time, when these bands are remembered for being the geniuses they are, i guarentee all you idiots will look back and say, "god, that guy was right! i used to listen to some right crap!"
You are probably all pre-pubescent kids who think creed are the shit!! A real rock fan knows that Creed are an embarrassment to the rock scene, and their insults are deserved. You want facts to back that up? Look at all the best albums lists. No creed mate! In fifty years time no one will remember them. They are just a fad, romanticized by naive youngsters who think Stapp is the next Robert Plant. Creed have no respect amongst their peers, because real musicians know who the phonies are! They laugh at them because they see them for the joke they are, and selling millions of records dont make you the bleedin Beatles, just ask Britney Spears.

Hmm, now is it just me, or is this person talking out of both sides of his mouth? I smell a troll.

And yes, I take offense to the yankee crap remark. This is just my opinion, take it for what it's worth, but if it looks like a troll and smells like a troll, chances are......

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.