Thread: Goin' Home
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2003, 01:40 AM   #7
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Oh yeah, I got a favor, kinda if someone is kind enough to help me out. I have a real good friend who isn't saved. I tried to get her to talk to someone from her church, but I think she's scared. I've sent her some verses, and tried to talk to her about it a few times, but she just kinda droped the subject. I know I should post this in faith/religion, but oh well. I don't know exactly what to do. I want to help her, I'm just having a little trouble. Is it possible someone knows some really good bible verses, song verses, anything that might help me?? I've got some Creed stuff I've thought about. And if someone has a poem or anything that might do some good, please pm me or something! Anything will help! I think she's avoiding God for some reason, I don't really understand why, but does anyone have any advice that I can give to her, or you can give to me so that I can help her a little better???
Thanks guys.............Saxon
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp