View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 11:09 PM   #64
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The reason I am not forthcoming about my sources is because of something called confidentiality and breach of contract. The Internet is open to everyone. If I disclose too much I lose my job and the trust of many in the industry. I am simply telling you what I know.

So you work in the industry and go blabbing your mouth to an internet message board but when questioned further, you clam up and worry about losing your job. Yes, in our opinion, you aren't a coward, you are a true hero!! Thanks for telling us the awful truth, what can we ever do to repay you for your openness and honesty????

I won't argue about it anymore. In fact, I am going to go away and wait to see what happens like the rest of you. However, rest assured.... WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT AND I AM RIGHT, YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM ME AGAIN.

Good, go away. Take your rumor and speculation without actual backup and fact and go away. Come back when you grow a set and are ready to back up your statements with more than "oooooh, I'm afraid I'll lose my job...."

Before you decide to slam someone, think about this... you can't prove my sources are right but you sure as hell can't prove that they're wrong.

Exactly right!! If you can't reveal your sources and prove you're telling the truth, why should we care what you have to say????

I know what side of the fence I am on and soon enough... maybe in 2004, we will see what's going on and you'll all think back and remember that person who you thought was merely causing trouble when they were actually right the entire time.

What the hell do you want from us? Thanks?? Do you want us to lie at your feet bowing to you for revealing the great Creed truth to us? Forget it. If you were a 'reliable source' you'd be posting more than just 'the secret that you know about but can't tell us'. Really, be a man, grow a set and then come back and tell us the real truth. Until then, you are completely unreliable.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.