View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 09:30 PM   #73
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: why we adore Scott

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) The Bonds analogy is weak. Bonds admitted he took the 'roids(whether that was "unknowningly" or not). It's been proven he's taken the 'roids. Stapp has been called a jerk. Some people who have met him have said he was a jerk. On the opposite spectrum, some who have met him have said how nice he was to them. Thus, Stapp being a "jerk" hasn't been proven. Case closed, as far as I'm concerned, the two can't be compared. You want to compare Stapp to someone? Compare him to Bono or some other guy thought of as being a "jerk". But comparing him to Bonds is just plain silly.

Until it is proven that Stapp is a jerk(which it hasn't been), I'm not going to believe that he's an evil, horrible guy. There are good stories and bad stories about him. Like everyone else(myself included), I am sure he has had bad days where he really doesn't feel like dealing with some people. But, he's also had those good days where he can charm just about anyone. It goes both ways for him.

A) I don't think Stapp is evil

B) I am sick of talking about Bonds but there is no evidence he took steroids. You cannot use a leaked grand jury testimony in which he says he might have unknowlingly took two steroids. There is not any hard proof. But his body shows otherwise.