Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 02:50 PM   #6649
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Hi Everyone,how was your Christmas? Mine was good but very difficult as well. My mom is being somewhat unreasonable lately! She is very bitter and angry and is trying to use us kids as a tool against dad,wich isn't working on her part,but she is still trying. She is playing the make us feel guilty game as well and I am really getting tired of it! Everytime I'm around her,she is trash talking my dad really bad and I really haven't spent a lot of time with her because of it and then she tries giving me the guilt trip when we don't spend time with her. She is trying to play the victim with all of this when in all reality there is no victim here because my parents have both done things wrong and were both at fault in this. She just won't get it through her head that dad wasn't the only one who did wrong here. I am drained emotionally from all of the crap that is going on and in a way I just can't wait to go back to Missouri.

I just got an email from my friend back in Missouri and her boyfriends mom died yesterday morning. She was in the hospital for about 3 weeks with a stapp(sp) infection in her heart, and then right before I left to go home for Christmas they sent her home,because she was doing better but then she died all of a sudden. They are all in shock. So please pray for them! Thank you.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot

Last edited by JulieCitySlicker : 12-27-2005 at 02:53 PM.