View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 05:41 PM   #57
shiver
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) That's what I thought you meant. Let me go pull up the interview in question, as I'm fuzzy about the exact quote.

I'm a very devout Christian(Roman Catholic to be exact) and I'm not bothered at all by that comment. He was only joking when he said that. I think people really overreact sometimes. He wasn't serious. If he was, I'd be offended.

Wow, didn't know he's a Christian now. That's awesome. He sure sounds like a nice guy.

But as a Christian aren't you here to spread the word of God? I agree that that was never Creed's message. I even defended that, because people would ask me, if Creed is a Christian band, why did I see this, or hear this. So when I see someone say they are a Christian, and then do things that aren't Christ like, I have to question that person. And I know we're all sinners, but we are also to repent, and strive to do whats right. And thou shall not judge, but Jesus calls us to, in the Bible, if I had more time I'd look it up exactly, but he says to judge those who say they are Christians, only to show a different side, only of course if we aren't doing the same.