View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 03:01 PM   #48
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Wow, you agree there COULD be some truth to what AB is saying. Glad to see you're not calling them bold-faced liars. And you don't believe that Stapp is that awful a person. Believe what you will. I think that the facts speak for themselves. And whether or not you like to see Mark and Flip bashing Stapp in what seems like every interview, if the media would just let it go, they wouldn't have to keep explaining themselves over and over again. I guess you eventually tire of covering for someone who was once like a brother to you.

See, I never called them bold-faced liars. I'm a big Alter Bridge fan, I've stated that many times. I'm not bashing Mark or Flip. All I said is that I just don't believe everything they're saying. What they are saying might be 100% truth, but we don't know and I just, at the moment, don't believe it all. Facts? They haven't been proven 100%. Really, to me, it's just opinions, perspectives of Mark and Flip. It might be true and it might be false. We don't know that for sure. I don't take everything that Stapp says, everything that Tremonti says, as facts. I take it as opinions, perspectives of what happened. Some(or all like some believe) of it is truth, some(or all like some believe) is false. But the fact is, we really don't know how Stapp was/is. We don't know Stapp personally. The one thing I've maintained in this whole thread is that I'm just tired of the Stapp bashing. I wish Tremonti would stop bashing Stapp and just focus on the future. You're right, the media SHOULD stop asking. I never disagreed with that. But, Tremonti could easily(when asked the questions again) say "I've already made my opinion of Stapp clear, so there's no need to discuss it anymore." He could easily say that. And I'd love to hear that answer just once.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) Then there's the author's way of putting the whole thing together. Perhaps some of these quotes were taken out of context.

You know, I just started thinking about that possibility. Perhaps, because Kerrang is so anti-Creed, anti-Stapp, they took Mark's words out of context. Maybe Mark didn't even say all those things in that interview. Who knows.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!

Last edited by titan9 : 01-21-2005 at 03:03 PM.