View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 02:51 PM   #46
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I agree, there COULD be some truth to what AB is saying(and as I've said before, I believe some of what they say and some of what Stapp says) but I just don't believe Stapp's that awful of a person. And I don't think he deserves all this bashing that he seems to be getting from the guys who were, at one time, like brothers to him. Being a fan of Creed and of all the guys, I don't like to see Mark and Flip bashing Stapp in what seems like, every interview.
Wow, you agree there COULD be some truth to what AB is saying. Glad to see you're not calling them bold-faced liars. And you don't believe that Stapp is that awful a person. Believe what you will. I think that the facts speak for themselves. And whether or not you like to see Mark and Flip bashing Stapp in what seems like every interview, if the media would just let it go, they wouldn't have to keep explaining themselves over and over again. I guess you eventually tire of covering for someone who was once like a brother to you.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.