Thread: self pleasure
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 03:04 PM   #26
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: self pleasure

you know what everytime i vist this thread i get worked up HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA no it dose,nt and as far as the bible is concerned it never directly gives you a straight awnswer on sins it says it clearly on the forgivness of theme and why but some is still foucused on sin the bible says that sin separates us from God and then sent his son to die for us so we could all walk free of sin and have a closer relationship with him his words loves and fogiveness and not judge others if christ us TAUGHT us to love our Enmies now that is your rival why should we judge others that we dont even know and look so smog and stiff necked but im going in a different topic other than getting jiggy with our fineselfs
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done