View Single Post
Old 02-02-2003, 04:25 PM   #14
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Aimee
<b>X-You're confused because the lyrics are, "What if your words could be judged like a crime." &nbsp;Now, does it make sense? &nbsp;What you say can be judged just as much as what you do. &nbsp;I believe it is meant to make you ask yourself, If your words were judged like a crime, would you be thrown in jail?
In "My Sacrifice" Scott's singing about what he gave up to get where he is. &nbsp;There are debates over what that sacrifice is (Scott's youth? Hilaree? Jagger? Scott's pride, etc.), but that's who he's talking to when he says:
When you are with me, I'm free... Meaning he misses this thing when he is away from it. &nbsp;He sees it as a "sacrifice". &nbsp;So now, if you take your clues from the video, likely Scott has sacrificed himself in ways that make him feel less "real" and it is his "real" self that he misses. &nbsp;But that's my own questionable interpretaion. &nbsp;Your interpretation is for you to make. </b>

HOLY SHIZA FOR 3 YEARS NOW I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS WHAT IF YOUR WORKDS WERE JUST LIEK A CRIME!!! That changes EVERYTING i see NOW!!

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27