Thread: ultimate duet?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2003, 10:29 PM   #6
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-hide+10-15-2003 08:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hide @ 10-15-2003 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> what would be your ultimate duet?

Some here a couple of days ago said that Keenan and Cornell did one a couple of years ago anyone know if this is true? [/b][/quote]
Actually I said that. My daughter and I went to Utah in August for Lollapallooza. During the Audioslave set, Maynard came out on stage and did a duet with Chris, It was TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!! They are two of the best singers, IMO...I could think of a few other awesome singers to pair up. Anyone with Maynard works for me!!! I think Scott and David Draiman from Disturbed would be cool. I saw that someone said Scott and Sully, although I love them both, I couldn't see them doing anything together, I'm not sure if I'd want too!! I'm not too sure if their individual style would mesh to well, I could be wrong, but that's my opinion (if anyone cares..lol) anyways!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed