View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 09:02 AM   #193
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hold On To God Thread~Broken Nation

Luke 19>41>44> AND, we he was come near he beheld THE CITY AND WEPT OVER IT, Saying If Thou Had Known Known Even Thou, Atleast In This Thy Day The Things WHICH BELONG UNTO THY PEACE And The Word Says Ya,alls Thats Another Reason Why We Walk BY FAITH And Surley Not By Sight BUT NOW They Our Hid From Thine Eyes. Even The Most Awaking Eyes WHO ARE SEEING TODAY AND WHO ARE HEARING TODAY and ya,alls I will Tell Ya Of Truth Today That Includes Mine Too PRAISE JESUS And The Good Lord Is Saying On Some Days You Can Tell,em NO Or Just Let It Go But We Will Live On The Edge Areosmith A Big Fan PRAISE JESUS Some Lips Were Just Born To Be Heared But One Things For Certian Getting Back To Verse 43 For The Days Shall Come Upon Thee That Tine Enemies SHALL INDEED CAST What I Call Ya,all In My Vocabulary The Iron Curtian The Iron Wall JESUS SAID They Shall Cast A Trench About Thee Even With The Ground And Thy Children Within Thee One Stone Upon On Another Because Thou Knew Not The Time Of Thy Visitation So The Word IS TELLING US HARD TIMES Furfilling The 100 percent Nagative And These Our The Days Ya,alls We Feel As If We No Longer Have A Prayer And There Is Nothing Left In Us To Give Not Even A Drop TO MOISTURISE Our Bones Or Enough To Sometimes LEFT UP Our Brothers Or Sisters BUT PRAISE JESUS THE CORNERSTONE I WILL TESTIFIY THATS WHEN All The Rest Is Laid Aside AND JESUS IS THE 100 PERCENT POSTIVE Of A Broken Nation ....