View Single Post
Old 01-31-2003, 08:18 PM   #7
souldancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: CREED is making feel sooo sad

Quote: Originally posted by Yvonne
Guys,I'm going thru a lot of emotional stuff right now, today at work was really rough for me, I kept falling apart :cryingDoes their music sometimes make you all feel sad?
Hi Yvonne. Sending you lots of comfort and hugs. Creed's music does that to me too....some of those songs (OLB, WTLF, Inside Us All) help me go deeper and cry when I really need to release that sorrow and pain. Tears are so cleansing. Then, other times Creed's music has strengthened me, lightened my burden, comforted me and rocked me back into the Light Their music has such a passionate energy to make me feel and to heal. I listen to different songs for different needs - emotional places I am at in my life. Lately, it's been "To Whom It May Concern", Weathered, and "Who's Got My Back'. I do believe that 'All that has been devastated can be recreated..We pick up the broken pieces Of our lives. Giving ourselves to each other'. The board has been so helpful - I've cyber and personally met some caring, whacky, fun friends. Life can unload some heavy sh$# sometimes.. right music is therapy. So just hang tight, rock strong, feel all that's real - and know you have a community here for you.