Old 10-11-2008, 01:42 PM   #2276
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) October 10th

"The blessings promised in this psalm are ours."

We wait in this life, not sure of what is coming next. The options don't look promising, but we can rejoice in the fact that our Lord is coming to set all things right. His banner is ever out before Him, and as we look unto the hills of the new age to come, we cannot help but notice that God is there waiting for us. Where does our help come from? It comes from the Lord God, who created, who sustains, and who will redeem.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

Psalm 121:1

Heaven

PRAISE JESUS, Luke 24 36,44, again after seeing so many mircales The Disciples Were Astonshied GLORY AS I LOVE WHEN THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIFE PREVAILS AGAIN Why Are YE SO TROUBLED GLORY PEACE BE STILL When Did Thou Doubt Me And Why Do Thoughts Of Doubt Arise In Your Hearts And When He Had Spoken He showed Him AND WHILE THEY YET BELIEVED NOT FOR JOY And Wondred He said unto theme GLORY TO GOD HAVE YE HERE ANY MEAT ? PRAISE JESUS And they fed him fish and honey comb and he ate it AND PRAISE JESUS He Set Before Theme The Bread Of Life AND THE MEAT THAT DOES NOT DECAY PRAISE JESUS and he said unto theme brother David these are the words WHICH I SPAKE UNTO YOU WHILE I WAS YET WITH YOU THAT ALL THINGS MUST BE FURFILLED which were wriiten in the law of moses and in the prophets And In The Psalms Concering Me AND THE PRAYER For Us All Was Glorified He taught theme PRAISE JESUS HOW TO LABOUR AND TO EAT MAN SHALL NOT LIVE By BREAD ALONE BUT EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM GOD And Today We Cant Give Into Doubt And Darkness Great Post As Always David BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS AND TODAY I FEEL LEAD TO SAY IT PRAISE JESUS PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL as we all go forth IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS