View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 05:18 PM   #75
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Chase, you're still misunderstanding my posts...
But okay, lets try again...

1) I dont think Stapp is crazy...just imature
2) i dont care about Gene Simmons or Jim Morrison, but let me ask u this : would you do something wrong just because you arent the only one??? Is this ?
3) I dont think Stapp is a scapegoat. He did a lot of crap stuff, hes not an inocent man. He has antecedents.
4) Im not saying hes not good in his heart. I sincerely hope he is cause he has a child to raise.
5) Not all rock-stars acts this way.This is not an acceptable excuse for him to use.
6)0 showing up drunk on tv when his cs was released on the prevoius week is not only wrong but extremely disrespectful, iresponsible and disappointing with alot of people who wait for this , people who believe in him, in his talent....btw, Im not sure if Stapp still believe in himself...

This is most confident Stapp has ever been. It's apparent in every interview he gives... and I think that's one of the reasons why he's acting the way he is. I'm not saying that he's doing is okay because other people do it... what I'm saying is... when put into context, Scott's actions are extremely minimal. Everyone has antecedents... and preceding occurrences.

I remember this board being basically split between the people who are truely "offended" and with those people who really don't care about what he does in his personal life. I, for one, find it hilarious that the people that have criticizing him since the break-up of Creed (and the emegence of Alter Bridge) are all of sudden so disappointed, distraught, and offended that he showed up drunk to promote his new C.D. One would think that the averge Stapp detractor would be thrilled by these actions.