View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 05:07 PM   #71
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) Now your comparing martin luther king with scott stapp. man your really out of it, do you have a drinking problem yourself?. Whenever i reply to any of your posts It goes on my nerve as to how stupid you are so I will not read them nor respond any further because you dont even seem to listen or consider what people have to say. were debating not fighting man. If you dont have anything to say dont say it rather than coming up with any BS that comes to your mind.

It's easy to recognize a person who's losing a debate once they start personally attacking their opponent. You told me that people who want to save other people keep it to themselves. I responded by telling you that it was a good thing that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., a man who wanted to save all people from oppression, did not keep his opinions to himself. History will show you that what he did was not, in fact, B.S. You used a mathematics analogy, and I used one that surrounded around a historical figure. That's like me going "Oh now you're comparing integrals to Scott Stapp!" You and I both know that I'm not comparing Stapp to King. It's called an analogy. Analogies are defined as being examples use to show "similarity in some respects between things that are otherwise dissimilar."