View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 12:22 AM   #49
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Only God Knows,

Changes...they come and they Go Our Burdens Made Light As A Feather And Then Again They Are Once More Made Heavey Again, where does it end and where does it start, For The Seekers The Voyagers And For Those Who Feel They Have No Place Or They Have No Chance, AMEN SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY KNOWS, AMEN Somebody knows the voyage the comings And Goings AND THE LORD THY GOD WILL MOVE ALONG AND PICK YOU, See It Never...Matters How Deep...We Think We ... Our Are How Far Knowlege We Have Grown...Or How Many Years You Have Been In The Same Sitution AMEN It Dont Matter Who You Are GOD MADE YOU AND REVEALED YOU, NOT TO SEE YOU PERISH AND DIE, FOR DEATH IS ONLY FOR SEASON BUT LIFE IN GODS CARE AND IN HIS ESTABLISHMENT IS FOREVER, I PRAY TO GOD AND I SAY, LORD I Cant Change Things Right Now EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE GIVEN ME POWER, AND NO MAN IS AGAINST ME, I WANT YOUR WAY NOT MY WAY YOU ARE GRACE YOU ARE WISDOM YOU ARE PERFECTION, AMEN I HAVE PRAYED IN STAND STILLS, AND I SAY GOD ALWAYS PRESERVE ME, MY LORD...And Then We Wanna Belly Ache ABOUT It When HE DOES, AMEN AND GOD WILL PUT YOUR CONSTANT FEAR AND YOUR CONSTANT WORRY ALWAYS BEFORE YOU AMEN..TO LET YOU KNOW WHEN HE PREVAILS YOU KNOW IM WITH YOU AND YOU KNOW IM WORKING IN THE MATTER OF YOUR SUPPICATIONS AND ALL THESE THINGS BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALWAYS PUT ME BEFORE YOU...AND YOU WAIT UPON ME MORE THAN THEY THAT WAIT FOR THE MORNING....I,am THE GOD THAT HEARS THE SUPPLICATIONS OF TODAY,,,NOT THE PAST NOT THE FUTURE, B/c Like So Many If I Have Knew You A While, I Got Your Past From A To Z I,am OVERCOMER OF THE PAST AND I SAY FORMER THINGS ARE BEHIND ME AND THE NEW THINGS ARE BEFORE ME AMEN, I, AM THE FUTURE For The Word Of God Is Still Between Good Judgemeant As A FATHER Would Be To His Son , AND THE Word Of God Is Still Faithful As To A Chosen Bride Would Be To Her Groom AMEN And I Cant Tell Ya If Your Good Old Aunt Or Your Good Old Uncle CALLS YOU UP AND SAYS ALTHOUGH THEY DONT KNOW YA, NOT LIKE GOD KNOWS AND TELLS YA, GOD HAS SOMETHING PLANED FOR YOU HE TOLD ME TO TELL YA THAT YOU CANT EVEN IMAGINE, And Your Like Yeah Right HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS GOOD CHANCE THEY COULD BE RIGHT, Because The Word Is The Same TODAY FOREVER AND ALWAYS, Matt, 16 19, And I Will Give Unto thee the KEYS Of The Kingdom Of Heaven, AND WHATSOEVER THOU SHALT BIND ON EARTH SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN AND WHATSOEVER SHALL BE LOOSED ON EARTH SHALL INDEED BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN, Lets Go To Matt Ch, 6 19 21, LAY NOT UP FOR YOURSELVES Treasures upon earth where moth and rust doth corrupt and where thives break through and steal, BUT LAY UP FOR YOURSELVES TREASURES IN HEAVEN WHERE NITHER MOTH NOR RUST DOTH CORRUPT AND WHERE THIEVS DO NOT BREAK THROUGH NOR STEAL, FOR WHERE YOUR TREASSURE IS THERE YOURE HEART WILL BE ALSO,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done